Well...here it is. I am in foreign territorry. I have posted musings about my life, and random silly quizzes on my various sites, but I have never had my very own blog. My very own, very public diary.
Let start by saying that I am not a writer. I never really liked writting in college, but I'm finding as I get older that it's relaxing outlet. I am not the grammer police, but I do try to use words in their proper context, but again I know that I am not perfect. I will misspell words all the time, so no need to point them out to me, I know I did it, and I am sorry. My stories may not be the most exciting to some, but it's my life so if you are bored stop reading it.
I intend to post updates about my life and the Who/What/Where/When that people ask about. I may not be the most timely with the updates, so please be patient with me!
Thanks & Enjoy!